Try out Taekwondo with our eight-week beginners course, 2-3pm on Zoom starting on Saturday 16th January 2021.
- Where: Zoom (because, you know, lockdown…)
- When: 2pm-3pm Saturdays starting 16th January 2021
- Who: all women are welcome, no experience necessary!
- Why: Fun, friendship, feminism and fitness
- What you need:
- space to move around without hitting walls or furniture
- a device you can use to access Zoom (eg laptop or tablet)
- comfy jogging bottoms and t-shirt or similar – basically whatever you’re happy to wear for exercise
- a drink of water nearby
- How: contact Instructor Wendi for details of how to join the sessions or if you have any questions
This course is free if you need it to be, because we’re not-for-profit and the pandemic has taken enough nice things from us all – including people’s jobs.
If you would like to make a donation, we usually suggest £5 per class.